Chiropractic Care for Knee Pain Relief
Most people experience knee pain at some point in their lifetime. In some instances, knee pain can become severe and jeopardize your daily activities. For others, mild knee pain might be a chronic hindrance. Luckily, seeking chiropractic treatment from our chiropractor can help with pain relief from your aching knee.
Suffering from knee pain in Park City, UT? Don't hesitate to book an appointment with our chiropractor at Green Apple Wellness Care. We help provide pain relief for knee pain, including using cold laser therapy, helping you achieve your wellness goals.
Symptoms of Knee Pain
How can you tell you have knee pain? If you experience any of the symptoms below, book an appointment with our chiropractor for knee pain treatment.
- Unable to straighten your knee fully
- Dull burning sensation
- Swelling and stiffness
- Inability to straighten your knee
- Constant ache
- Instability or weakness
If you have knee pain, do not delay treatment because this might make your condition worse. Instead, seek prompt treatment to correct the situation for better results.
Causes of Knee Pain
There are several causes of knee pain. The most common causes may include:
- Tendonitis: This condition causes your tendons to swell, especially after an injury.
- Dislocation: Dislocation of the kneecap after a significant blow to the knee is not uncommon.
- Bursitis: It's the inflammation of the fluid-filled sac (bursae) resulting from continued pressure on the knees because of overuse or a prevailing injury.
- Fractures: During auto accidents or falls, the kneecap, including the patella, can get broken.
How Our Chiropractor Can Help Relieve Knee Joint Pain
Once a chiropractor is through with a comprehensive assessment to establish the root cause of knee pain, he will formulate a personalized chiropractic treatment plan for your knee pain. A chiropractor may employ the following modalities to treat your knee pain:
- Massage therapy: This treatment suppresses inflammation, boosts blood flow, and enhances range of motion.
- Manipulation: We gently align your knee to remove restrictions that impede the optimal functioning of your knee.
- Cold laser therapy: We use a special light to hasten healing, reduce pain and swelling.
- Gentle stretching and strengthening exercises: Can help you heal faster and can help reduce the likelihood of further injury
Let Our Park City, UT, Chiropractor Relieve Your Knee Pain and Joint Pain
Are you tired of the routine norm of using over-the-counter drugs to relieve recurring knee pain? Chiropractic care can help you win the battle against knee pain. If you are in Park City, UT, and its surrounding areas, book an appointment with us at Green Apple Wellness Care for knee pain treatment. Call us at (435) 513-0983.